Welcome to the P.J. (Pastor J) Sound Theology Blog

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Will You Pray for Me?


How many times has someone asked you to pray for them in passing or pulled you to the side in secrecy and requested your prayers? Now recall how many times you actually prayed for them and how many times you prayed for more then 5 seconds. Then ask your self how many times you have been the one asking for someone to pray for you.

How seriously do you take prayer request, how seriously do you want your request taken.

Romans 15:30-32 (NRSV)

I appeal to you, brothers and sisters, by our Lord Jesus Christ and by the love of the Spirit, to join me in earnest prayer to God on my behalf, that I may be rescued from the unbelievers in Judea, and that my ministry to Jerusalem may be acceptable to the saints, so that by God's will I may come to you with joy and be refreshed in your company.


No comments: