Welcome to the P.J. (Pastor J) Sound Theology Blog

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Remember God's got you!


Matthew 10:29-31 (NRSV)
Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from your Father. And even the hairs of your head are all counted. So do not be afraid; you are of more value than many sparrows.

With Annual Conference last week, and dynamic worship on Sunday I want to remind all who read this as I remind myself that to REMEMBER THAT GOD's GOT ME! The scripture from Matthew yet again proves how precious in God's sight we are. From my member June's graduation this morning prayers for laid low members, Church reports, community programs, financial woes, personal counseling sessions and testimonies - ti's easy to forget. At times even the die hard Christians find themselves saying woe, woe, woe is me. It's Tuesday and Sunday was great but I need to keep that same Spirit and so I remember that I am the beloved of God, no weapon formed shall ever hurt or kill me. Yes in-spite of all Jesus is the reason why I sing, I'm in love with Jesus and Jesus is in love with me! Praise God as this Sunday is fathers day and another chance to worship with my family. This is my testimony is that I belong to a church of prayer, fasting, love and service! Thanks be to God for reminding me who I am and whose I am Glory, Glory, Glory, in the name of Jesus YES!

No comments: