Welcome to the P.J. (Pastor J) Sound Theology Blog

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Looking out!


As Christians our mission is to love one another, but we are also called to love those on the out side of the church.
Right?
And if we truly love one another, and all people then we will have each others back.
Right?
We will look out for one another!
Meaning we will tell people: Sir you dropped $20 bucks.
Miss you left your pen.
I thought I saw someone watching your house and I tuned on my lights, then they left.
Meaning are you hungry? Because I have food to share.
Looking out means just being sincere about we as Christians can help one another.

Let's plain look out for one another. We should make this week national look out week.

Today's text is from

1st Thessalonians 5:15 NIV


Make sure that nobody pays back wrong for wrong, but always try to be kind to each other and to everyone else.

Brothers and Sisters until next time look out for one another...

No comments: