Welcome to the P.J. (Pastor J) Sound Theology Blog

Monday, March 18, 2013

Take A Breath!

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13 NIV.  


March truly is Madness, there seems to be so much going on in every facet of our lives. Basketball, Football, Baseball, Hockey, EASTER, Spring Breaks and much more. Today's text reminds us to take a breath, relax and focus on the God of hope to supply all of our needs.

Whenever my life get's to crazy my wife always stops and reminds me to pray. Once we pray together I regain my focus and remember that life will always have its seasons of March Madness and when that happens we turn to God and trust in Christ!

Family when your life gets chaotic trust in him who saves and offers peace. Amen.

Be Well, PJ

No comments: