Welcome to the P.J. (Pastor J) Sound Theology Blog

Friday, March 1, 2013

It Keeps Snowing!

By the third time I cleaned off my wife's car this morning I was exhausted, as I looked out our picture window minutes later it was covered all over again. It keeps snowing I exclaimed, frustrated and upset at my hard work being done in vain I was determined not to go back out to clean the car off another time.  Then I thought about how God must feel when we mess up and sin. I know how many times I have promised God things that I will not do again and then I go do them. My sin is like the snow falling this morning it keeps coming, even after God cleans me up. Unlike me I am so thankful that God does not get frustrated and upset enough to stop cleaning our sins away. So praise God who forgives all sins and redeems all life if we accept God, God accepts us. Let's look:
  
Psalm 103
NIV

Of David.

Praise the Lord, my soul;
    all my inmost being, praise his holy name.
Praise the Lord, my soul,
    and forget not all his benefits—
who forgives all your sins
    and heals all your diseases,
who redeems your life from the pit
    and crowns you with love and compassion,
who satisfies your desires with good things
    so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.


Dear God please keep cleaning us up, and help us to tell others of your excellent love and forgiveness today. Amen. 

Love PJ.

No comments: