Welcome to the P.J. (Pastor J) Sound Theology Blog

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Thankful for the little things.

Genesis  9:1-4 

God’s covenant with all life

1God blessed Noah and his sons and said to them, "Be fertile, multiply, and fill the earth. 2All of the animals on the earth will fear you and dread you—all the birds in the skies, everything crawling on the ground, and all of the sea’s fish. They are in your power. 3Everything that lives and moves will be your food. Just as I gave you the green grasses, I now give you everything. 4However, you must not eat meat with its life, its blood, in it.

Today I woke up with a huge appetite for my favorite restaurant RED LOBSTER (don't judge me), it's true I love the simple things in life like Crab Legs!  So today I am just thankful to God for providing for us with a wonderful planet and great food. God has given us all of this and sometimes if you are like me you can walk through life and take for granted the blessings that we have.  What little things are you thankful for today? What itty, bitty thing do you want to thank God for today? Remember it's the little things that make the big things worth while.  

Dear God we thank you for all the things that you provide for us huge and tiny. Today we give you thanks for all the things we tend to forget and look over, please forgive us when we forget and over look your blessings. Help us to remember them always, in Jesus name we pray. Amen.

Be Well, Love P.J.

No comments: