Welcome to the P.J. (Pastor J) Sound Theology Blog

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

This Crazy, Chaotic and mixed up world...!


After the Voices of Hope and Joy Anniversary celebration on this past Sunday evening, a celebration which I have deemed the "VHJ REVIVAL"; I was approached by someone who said I behaved chaotic far too often. My reply to them was "Only when there is chaos, can there be creativity!"
Friends and family life often brings bumps, lumps, crazy and Chaotic times, situations and circumstances. Great, because only when there is chaos can there be creativity, Our scripture for reflection today reminds even God creates out of chaos so this biblically true theme is also relevant and true for our lives. Let's look:

Genesis 1

1In the beginning of God's preparing the heavens and the earth --

2the earth hath existed waste and void, and darkness was on the face of the deep, and the Spirit of God fluttering on the face of the waters,

God creates order out of chaos! So what about your life is crazy and chaotic? What is your life seems to be running and ruling you instead of you being in control? I am glad that this person I speak of above told me my behavior was chaotic, because that means that God is creating, prayerfully not just in me but in MANDELL as well. Praise be to God that through the chaos of our church, programing, worship, choir mishaps and more God can indeed bring order out of the craziness. Guess what? God can do the same for you in your life. Welcome the chaos and welcome God to work this week and this day!

Dear God thank you for this crazy and mixed up world, thank you even more for helping us to see you working in the midst of it. We embrace you and your will, now we want to watch you work. In Jesus name we pray. Amen.



No comments: