Welcome to the P.J. (Pastor J) Sound Theology Blog

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Ultimate Connection!


We are almost toward the end of the year- 2011 is around the block and I pray that you are closing out this year preparing for a new one with open arms!

We can take courage from remembering that God takes our efforts and blesses them, bringing results far richer than anything we can possibly imagine — and certainly far beyond any specific outcome we might narrowly envision. Therefore do the best you can with what you can and dismiss what you can’t do forget about what others would want you to do and just focous on God, family and you! Now to God who by the power at work within us is able to accomplish far more than we can ask or imagine, to him be glory.-Ephesians 3:20-21 (NRSV)

Dear God please help us to rely on you and trust in our ultimate connection this upcoming year through our ever growing relationship. In Jesus name we pray. Amen.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes I love your blog this is so true just do the best that you can with what you can and stop worrying about what you can't do. I read John 7:17-18 'If anyone wills to do his will, he shall know concerning the doctrine whether it is from God or whether I speak on my own authority; He who speaks from himself seeks his own glory; but he who seeks the glory of the one who sent him is true and no unrighteous is in him.' This scripture is so powerful to me because it reminds me that I should be walking, living and speaking according to his will not my own. And I find that so hard for me and I think with anyone because we love to be in control. So I say every morning thank you God please show me your will for me today. I believe that this is a key ingredient needed for our relationship, union with Christ. Thank you Rev Jackson for such inspiring words. Dana Thomas