Welcome to the P.J. (Pastor J) Sound Theology Blog

Friday, December 10, 2010

What's on your page?


I remember in elementary school the 1st time I saw how invisible ink worked, I thought it was so cool. The mere concept that you could write something secret that only one special person could decoded and not your teacher was profound. I saved my taking out the trash money and immediately brought a set of invisible ink pin set and began to send such top secret messages as "do you like me" the boy next to me smells like onions, and can we play at recess". Those were the good ole day's but in reflection today I understand God to reveal Godself in the same secret way! GOD writes on the pages of our lives in INVISIBLE INK, WHAT'S on YOUR PAGE?

Jeremiah 29:10- 14 10 This is what the LORD says: “When seventy years are completed for Babylon, I will come to you and fulfill my good promise to bring you back to this place. 11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. 14 I will be found by you,” declares the LORD, “and will bring you back from captivity. I will gather you from all the nations and places where I have banished you,” declares the LORD, “and will bring you back to the place from which I carried you into exile.”

Family God knows what we cannot yet see, wait until the season of revelation, stay the current course of faith and let God work work.

Dear God, keeps us as you have kept us this far by faith and transform us into the servants you require in Jesus name we pray. Amen.

Love, P.J.

1 comment:

Keep it 100 said...

Now I see the connection, thanks for that message.