Welcome to the P.J. (Pastor J) Sound Theology Blog

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Come Home: Home is where your heart is!

John 14

New International Version (NIV)

Jesus Comforts His Disciples

14 “Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God[a]; believe also in me. My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. You know the way to the place where I am going.”


All of my life I have heard people saying the phrase "home is where your heart is", for Christians this saying is so very true. Jesus reminds us that our home is with him. Today I remind you that you have a home, and Christ invites us to live that way. We are not homeless or helpless. let us live today for tomorrow we will be heading home.

Dear Lord remind us that we represent you and our heavenly home even though we are currently out of the house. Amen!

No comments: