Welcome to the P.J. (Pastor J) Sound Theology Blog

Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Pain and Pleasure of ENDURANCE!


Sometime waiting can be painful, stressful, even harmful. Other times waiting can be pleasant, promising. We must remember that it's in the preparation that all good things are made ready and completed. Even though I know all of the above I still have endurance issues in every aspect of my life from exercising to saving money- therefore James was speaking directly to me, and if you are anything like me to you also! I pray you fund strength in these words.

James 1:2-5 (NRSV)

My brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of any kind, consider it nothing but joy, because you know that the testing of your faith produces endurance; and let endurance have its full effect, so that you may be mature and complete, lacking in nothing.If any of you is lacking in wisdom, ask God, who gives to all generously and ungrudgingly, and it will be given you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...


I was guessing if You Could write a little more on this subject? I'd be very grateful if You Could elaborate a little bit more.

Sherly
www.gofastek.com