Welcome to the P.J. (Pastor J) Sound Theology Blog

Thursday, June 25, 2009

A day like wow!

Have you ever had a day that almost everything went wrong?
let me vent, briefly... Yesterday My computer was on the fritz( no email 4 a week), fixed that and my phone lost all contacts trying to sink with my computer, then my phone went on its own rampage and next thing I know my cable, computer and phone were trying to give me a heart attack! Ahhhhhh!
Then I remembered Luke 10:27:

He answered: "'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself."

So in other words, brothers and sisters, friends please keep your eyes on the prize when you have a day like wow! This text puts it all in perspective...

Until next time,. Be Well!

1 comment:

Angel said...

i was there with you and you know what God is a miracle worker you lost all those things in hours but you still have faith and trust in the lord he will see things thru he is your contact, everyone who you lost conection from important in your life will be reproduced because of your love for God, neighbors and yourself.